Sunday, April 24, 2011

Commenting...

Julie Warlick makes an agrument for the legalization of Marijuana. Based off of her article...
I would personally like to see more evidence supporting the claims made in this article before I would honestly be swayed one way or the other. While much of it seems plausible the way one would sway another's opinion about such an issue would be through solid evidence.

Well written and otherwise my opinion stays on the fence with this one. While Marijuana legalization could help if properly introduced there's a point where it's too much. I will however agree that I believe it's nowhere near as bad as alcohol has become in our country.

As stated previously though. For someone like me who is neither for or against the legalization of marijuana I need more evidence in the form of links, testimonials, and scientific/economic studies to make a decision. Other than that your points are strong and your logic is clear. Well written, and other than my complaint of support I can't say much else. People like seeing numbers to get a clear scope. Perhaps find some statistics to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment